Tuesday 23 September 2008

My Objective Targets

AO1: Focus on all the key concepts.
to do this i am going to the get some key clips from youtube of Ugly Betty and do a maigrain analysis of them. i will do minimum 2 and try to cover all key concepts through all them.

AO5: i have only researched the important things to do with my topic.
i order to do better and succeed in completing this assesment objective i am going to research in more detail about my topic. i will find out more information on it, such as, where the intital idea came from, how much does it cost to make each show and so on. i need to look at the social and historical issues araised by my topic as well or any other relevant information.

AO2: i have not done SHEP analysis on my topic, neither have i connected any theorists to my work.
this is needed to be done in order to complete this assessment objective to the best of my ability. i will need to look at theories in context to my research and topic.

No comments: