Tuesday 21 October 2008

10 Point Action Timetable

1) 23/10/08- Start looking at the SHEP factos affecting my text, research it on the computer, and write down notes which i will later abreviate and put on to my blog. A02.

2) 24/10/08-go to WHSmiths and buy the Ugly Betty book, which will help with my research. This will be covering Ao5.

3) 25/10/08- Find more research on the SHEP factors and analyse them in detail. Do more migrain analysis, concentrating on other series except for series 1. if cannot put the actual scene on the blog put the hyperlink. Ao5.

4)26/10/08- Write down where i've got my information from, start creating my bibliography, go back to the information i already have and write down the address.

5)27/10/08- i need to do the migrain analysis of the hit comedy overall, using key concepts. i need to start looking at the other text that are relevant to my text concentrating on other television series.

6)29/10/08- research the theorists which may be relevant to my text, write a bit about them and why they're relevant to my text.

7)29/10/08- Talk about the main concepts that affect my independant study, talk more about how the other text mix together and why i chose them, also look at other ke concepts i can talk about.

8) 30/10/08-research more into the 4 factors, concentrating mostly at the economical factor; how much does it cost to make 'Ugly Betty'. Go to the libarary to get more books that may be relevant to your text or may just give an insight on a relevant point.

9)31/10/08-look in the books i've brought and abreviate some important points, see if they are relevant to my text and if i can connect them to my independant study in some way and if so put on the blog.

10)2/11/08- Look at my blog, see what i've done so far, and write another timetable to see what i still have to see. also write a self assesment again so i know where i can and need to improve and tick off what i have done.

No comments: